1. Isolation measures should be taken for water, steam, oil, electricity and other systems before maintenance, and signs should be checked.
2. Check lifting equipment and tools.
(1) the steel wire rope should not be aged, broken, chuck loose, thickness to reach the safety factor.
(2) the clasp shall be free from cracks and damage, and the bolts shall have no sliding teeth, and the safety factor shall be reached.
(3) check whether the gourd has slide chain, gourd hook has no deformation, chain buckle welding joint has no corrosion, chain jam, etc.
(4) the brake and lubrication system should be good and reliable.
(5) the lifting equipment to check the debugging crane qualified.
3. lifting personnel must hold the operation certificate on duty, to operate skillfully, command personnel to be appropriate, personnel collocation to be reasonable and reliable.
4. The lifting site shall be complete and sufficient.
(1) when the hanging objects move in the air, evacuate people below and avoid important equipment below.
(2) reasonable location, to have enough bearing capacity.
5. in the process of lifting should pay attention to whether there is no accident at each bearing point, whether there is abnormal sound or fracture phenomenon of the driving, wire rope, clamping ring.
6. When lifting the upper cylinder, pay attention to the vertical degree of the upper and lower cylinder. After lifting the upper cylinder, pay attention to the oil inlet and outlet should be covered to prevent dirt falling into the oil tank.
7. cylinder to turn over the cylinder, there must be enough ground, pay attention to the turnover may be subjected to the dynamic load, wire rope knot method should be correct, do not occur slippage, bending and friction, and to maintain the center of gravity is stable, command personnel and cooperation personnel should pay attention to the standing position, in case of being injured when turning.
8. In the process of pumping rotor, attention must be paid to the balance degree during lifting and pumping, so as to avoid collision of coil and insulation bar.